The innovation of high-precision high-frequency circuit board rapid proofing printed circuit lies in PCB product and market innovation. The earliest PCB products were single panels, with only one layer of conductor on the insulating board, and the width of the line was measured in millimeters, which was commercialized for semiconductor (transistor) radios. In the future, with the advent of televisions, computers, etc., PCB products were innovated, and double-sided boards, multi-layer boards, two or more layers of conductors on the insulation board, and the line width gradually decreased. In order to adapt to the miniaturization and lightweight development of electronic equipment, flexible PCBs and rigid-flex PCBs have appeared.
The process of PCB resin plugging includes drilling, plating, plugging, baking, and grinding. After drilling, the holes are plated through, and then plugged with resin to bake. Finally, the resin is ground by grinding. Contains copper, so another layer of copper is needed to turn it into PAD. These processes are done before the original PCB drilling process, that is, the hole of the fortress hole is processed first, and then other holes are drilled. The normal process goes.
If the plug hole is not plugged properly, when there are air bubbles in the hole, because the air bubbles are easy to absorb moisture, the board may burst when the board passes through the tin furnace. Squeeze out and cause protrusion while sinking. Defective products can be detected at this time, and the board with bubbles may not burst, because the main reason for the explosion is moisture, so if the board or board just leaves the factory There is baking after loading, and generally it will not cause bursting. High frequency circuit board.
The green oil plug hole is simple for the whole process, and can be operated with the surface ink in the solder mask clean room. Or plug the holes before printing. But plug quality is not as good as resin plug. The green oil plug hole will shrink after curing. For customers who require fullness, this method can not meet the product quality. Fast proofing of high frequency circuit boards.
CB circuit board is a row of gold-plated contacts, scientific name is "gold finger". Do not underestimate these glittering contacts. If one of them comes off or oxidizes, it may cause some hidden troubles. PCB circuit board manufacturers need to pass multiple rigorous tests on each component. Therefore, multiple insertions and removals of the memory are inevitable, so they strengthened the "golden finger" part. The "Golden Finger" PCB part uses a thick 30mil gold plating, which is called "Thousands of Gold". Fifteen years of Dingji electronics board manufacturing experience, focusing on multi-layer PCB circuit board production for many years, quality assurance, considerate service, trustworthy, is a very good circuit board processing manufacturer, Dingji high frequency circuit board.
The manufacturing process of the foil-clad board is to impregnate reinforcing materials such as glass fiber cloth, glass fiber felt, and paper with epoxy resin, phenolic resin, and other adhesives, and then dry them to the B stage at an appropriate temperature to obtain a prepreg material (referred to as impregnation (Rubber material), and then they are laminated with copper foil according to process requirements, and heated and pressed on a laminator to obtain the required copper-clad laminate.
a. Classification of copper-clad laminates consist of copper foil, reinforcing materials and adhesives. Sheets are usually classified by the category of reinforcement and adhesive or by the characteristics of the sheet.
1. Classification by reinforcement material The most commonly used reinforcement material for copper clad laminates is alkali-free (alkali metal oxide content not exceeding 0.5%) glass fiber products (such as glass cloth, glass felt) or paper (such as wood pulp paper, bleached Wood pulp paper, cotton wool paper) and so on. Therefore, copper-clad laminates can be divided into two categories: glass cloth-based and paper-based.
2. According to the type of adhesive, the adhesives used for foil-clad boards are mainly phenolic, epoxy, polyester, polyimide, polytetrafluoroethylene resin, etc. Therefore, the foil-clad boards are also divided into phenolic and epoxy resins. Type, polyester type, polyimide type, polytetrafluoroethylene type foil-clad board.3. According to the characteristics and use of the substrate, the substrate can be divided into general type and self-extinguishing type according to the degree of combustion of the substrate in the flame and after leaving the source of fire; according to the degree of bending of the substrate, it can be divided into rigid and flexible foil-clad plates; The working temperature and environmental conditions of the substrate can be divided into heat-resistant, radiation-resistant, and high-frequency foil-clad plates. In addition, there are foil-clad plates used in special occasions, such as prefabricated inner-layer foil-clad plates, metal-based foil-clad plates, and copper foil, nickel foil, silver foil, aluminum foil, constantan foil, beryllium according to the type of foil. Copper foil.
b. In order to make electronic communication technology develop faster. High-quality high-speed transmission. Many communication devices now use high-frequency printed multilayer PCB circuit boards. The materials of multilayer high-frequency circuit boards have excellent electrical functions and good chemical stability. Four major points:
1. It has the characteristics of small signal transmission loss, short transmission delay time and small signal transmission distortion.
2. Has excellent dielectric properties (mainly refers to: low relative dielectric constant Dk, low dielectric loss factor Df). In addition, such dielectric characteristics (Dk, Df) can maintain its stability under the environmental changes of frequency, humidity, and temperature.
3. High precision control with characteristic impedance (Zo).
4. Has excellent heat resistance (Tg), processability and adaptability.
Based on the above characteristics, high-frequency boards are widely used in communication equipment such as wireless antennas, base station receiving antennas, power amplifiers, components (shunts, combiners, filters), radar systems, and navigation systems.
Multi-layer high-frequency circuit board design, based on factors such as cost savings, improved bending strength, electromagnetic interference control, etc., often appear in the form of mixed pressure plates, called high-frequency mixed pressure plates. The selection of high-frequency mixed pressure materials and the design of stacking combinations are numerous and numerous. And through research and development, Stariver Circuits experimentally produced a multi-layer high-frequency circuit board, using a high-frequency material RO4350B / RO4450B and FR4 material mixed pressure. Fast proofing of high frequency circuit boards.
High-precision and high-frequency circuit board prototyping